Jorrdan is a Go Getter- we met him because he proactively came to one of our rehab projects asking for our business. He has a great sense of what we need as buyers and can find us great options to move our business forward. He is friendly professional, doing a GREAT job as a Realtor and we are happy to have him as part for our Team. If we could keep him strictly on our team and not share him we would.
How the adventure ended will be seen anon. Aouda was anxious, though she said nothing. As for Passepartout, he thought Mr. Fogg’s manoeuvre simply glorious. The captain had said “between eleven and twelve knots,” and the Henrietta confirmed his prediction.
- Associate Broker
- 3rd Generation Realtor
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Licensed since 2010
- Co Chairperson & Co Founder of the (YPN) Young Professional Network for GNIAR
- Attended Purdue University Calumet for Entrepreneurship, Psychology & Sociology
- Junior Achievement of Chicago participant 2014
- Mentor of new agents
- “Buy. Sell. Get MORE with ORR”