Jorrdan was the listing agent for the sale of my mother’s townhome. He conducted two open houses. He was knowledgeable and professional in all correspondence with him. He also was given Power of Attorney to sign at the closing since I live out of town. I would recommend him for your real estate transaction.
A lifelong resident of Northwest Indiana with nearly a decade of experience, Jorrdan Orr has enjoyed a great reputation for providing great service. He has been one T.J. Boyle’s top producing agents. Jorrdan is experienced in Residential real estate and is investor friendly. While most of Jorrdan’s clients are repeat customers or referrals from past customers he is always open to new clients. Since becoming an agent for T.J. Boyle Real Estate Inc. Jorrdan has volunteered as a guest speaker for local schools, is a mentor of new real estate agents & helped found Greater Northwest Indiana’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) for Realtors.
- Associate Broker
- 3rd Generation Realtor
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Licensed since 2010
- Co Chairperson & Co Founder of the (YPN) Young Professional Network for GNIAR
- Attended Purdue University Calumet for Entrepreneurship, Psychology & Sociology
- Junior Achievement of Chicago participant 2014
- Mentor of new agents
- “Buy. Sell. Get MORE with ORR”